Mother's Love


Being a Mother is one of the most rewarding and, at times, thankless jobs, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I adore my children and am humbled daily at what a precious gift from God each of them are to me. I have had amazing examples in my life of wonderful mothers including my own.  My Mother's greatest gift to me was knowing that she will always love me and teach me that our Lord Jesus will always love me.

If I can express that to my children...that I will always love them, and then pass on that God will always love them no matter what... would be a great accomplishment in my life.  A Mother's love is like no other and I'm thankful each day that God has given me the privilege to be a Mother. May this weekend be filled with joy, love and remembering your Mother, grandmother or those who have influenced you and have blessed you in many ways. 


Mother's Love
There is no love, like a mother's love,
no stronger bond on earth...
like the precious bond that comes from God,
to a mother, when she gives birth.

A mother's love is forever strong,
never changing for all time...
and when her children need her most,
a mother's love will shine.

God bless these special mothers,
God bless them every one...
for all the tears and heartache,
and for the special work they've done.

When her days on earth are over,
a mother's love lives on...
through many generations,
with God's blessings on each one.

Be thankful for our mothers,
for they love with a higher love...
from the power God has given,
and the strength from up above.
- Anonymous

Take time this weekend to say how much you care to those special women in your life and remember those who are no longer with you!








See what the 1000 Moms Project is all about here:

1000 Moms Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are read by Me and I try to respond to each. Thanks for commenting and Happy Reading! God Bless!