Tidbit: Christmas Shopping Ideas & Black Friday Deals


So tis the Season for shopping and getting good deals!

Christmas is coming up and so is Black Friday. I thought I would pass along some great gift ideas as well as a few sites to check out some Black Friday deals if you can get up or stay up after the great Turkey dinner you have just had with family and friends.

This site is strictly for Black Friday and offers a guide for the stores and deals they will be offering.

There is a company that has great products that I would highly recommend it is called Thirty-One. They have stylish, affordable products that are exclusive to Thirty-One. From their signature purses and totes to storage solutions that help organize your life, you'll find something to fit every personality and situation. Each season, they develop new products built on the idea that their products must be functional AND fashionable (and, of course, make great gifts!).
Here is the website and my friend that you can order from if you find something that catches your eye. Everything I have purchase I have been 100% impressed and happy with and I can’t say enough about them.


I have also found some websites that have great ideas if you are stuck and just don’t know what to buy for that special someone.

Fresh Trend is a site that offers fun new products, unique gift ideas and other fun stuff. If you have a gadget person in your family or looking for something different this is the place to browse.


I found a blog; Women Living Well that is a great blog to read on a regular basis but she had a great one on: Inexpensive Christmas Gift Ideas. I thought they were creative.


Another blog that has deals and ways to keep your budget under control is the blog Fabulessly Frugal. They have great ideas, coupons, links to stores adds and a Black Friday section that you can check out what is happening.

Gift cards in my opinion are always great. If you know there favorite store or coffee shop even better.

I also love Crabtree & Evelyn products; my favorite is the Summer Hill Hand therapy. I can’t live without it and it does the trick without feeling greasy. It is their award-winning shea butter hand cream which leaves your hands feeling incredibly smooth and soft. Fragrance: White floral blend of summer grasses, wildflowers and orchard fruits. There are other fragrances but this one is my favorite.

Hopefully this can help you get some ideas and the ball rolling for your Christmas Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are read by Me and I try to respond to each. Thanks for commenting and Happy Reading! God Bless!