Table Talk: Praising God




“The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be my God, the Rock, my Savior!" 2 Samuel 22:47

"that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. LORD my God, I will praise you forever." Psalm 30:12

"Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God." Psalm 42:5

"I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever." Psalm 86:12

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ." Ephesians 1:3

"Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name." Hebrews 13:15

“Amen! Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever. Amen!” Revelation 7:12

May you be encouraged and Praise Him today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are read by Me and I try to respond to each. Thanks for commenting and Happy Reading! God Bless!