Praise

As I sit down each morning to read my devotions there are days were God's word is  encouraging, thought provoking,  a reminder of His truths


Then there are days His words are pointing right at me, listen to what I have to say.  Words that are for what I am going through at that very moment. 


The Lord is good and His Love endures forever. He reminds us to start each day anew and to Praise Him for each day. Don't worry about tomorrow for He is in control. No matter what may come of your day today know the Lord loves you and Praise Him!


Psalm 118
Give thanks to the Lord,(A) for he is good;(B)
    his love endures forever.(C)
Let Israel say:(D)
    “His love endures forever.”(E)
Let the house of Aaron say:(F)
    “His love endures forever.”
Let those who fear the Lord(G) say:
    “His love endures forever.”
21 I will give you thanks, for you answered me;(AK)
    you have become my salvation.(AL)
22 The stone(AM) the builders rejected
    has become the capstone;(AN)
23 the Lord has done this,
    and it is marvelous(AO) in our eyes.
24 This is the day the Lord has made;
    let us rejoice and be glad(AP) in it.
25 Lord, save us;(AQ)
    Lord, grant us success.
26 Blessed is he who comes(AR) in the name of the Lord.
    From the house of the Lord we bless you.[a](AS)
27 The Lord is God,(AT)
    and he has made his light shine(AU) upon us.
With boughs in hand,(AV) join in the festal procession
    up[b] to the horns of the altar.(AW)
28 You are my God, and I will give you thanks;
    you are my God,(AX) and I will exalt(AY) you.
29 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
    his love endures forever.
New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are read by Me and I try to respond to each. Thanks for commenting and Happy Reading! God Bless!