Table talk : Worship



Songs and worship are a big part of my life and I am constantly reminded how God can move in my life if I just take down the walls and just worship.  This is one of those songs that moves me into the presence of the Lord and a time of worship.  The song lists so many wonderful attributes of our God and how He knows each one of us so intimately.  For He is always for us, loves us and forgives us.  


Excerpt from:

You Are For Me
By: Kari Jobe

So faithful. So constant.
So loving and so true.
So powerful in all You do.

You fill me. You see me.
You know my every move
and You love for me to sing to You.

I know that You are for me.
I know that You are for me.
I know that You will never,
forsake me in my weaknesses

I know that You have come now,
even if to write upon my heart.
To remind me who You are.

So patient, So gracious,
So merciful and true…
So wonderful in all You do.
You know me. You see me.
You know my every move.
You love for me to sing to You

Lord, I know that You are for me.
I know that You are for me.
I know that You will never,
forsake me in my weaknesses.
I know that You have come now,
even if to write upon my heart.

"When God's people begin to praise and worship Him using the Biblical methods He gives, the Power of His presence comes among His people in an even greater measure."
Graham Truscott

"It is in the process of being worshipped that God communicates His presence to men."
C.S. Lewis


If you want to hear the full song you can scroll down to my audio player and click through the songs to find 
"You Are For Me" by Kari Jobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are read by Me and I try to respond to each. Thanks for commenting and Happy Reading! God Bless!